‘Company’ should refer to AstPro Media Group / AMG and ‘Website/Service’ should refer to the websites operated by AMG and all of its corresponding networks and subdomains.
Use of the Website/Service
You may use the website / service without registration, but in order to take advantage of some features, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use and you should not authorize others to use your account. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password. You will be solely liable for any and all use of your account (irrespective of whether such use is authorized by you or not). AMG will not be held liable in any damage to you caused by unauthorized use of your account.
Your License to Company
The website / service may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload (or submit to public forums, contests, sweepstakes, programs or other aspects of the website / service) your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “User Content”).
By submitting your user content, you hereby grant AMG a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide license to use, adapt, republish, copy, store, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and distribute your User Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you, as part of the Website / Service or in support of the Service through advertising and marketing.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any content you access from other users of the Service.
Without limitation, you will not post or transmit to other users any User Content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence or contains sexually explicit material;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that we (AMG) is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Website / Service.
For more information, read our Disclaimer here: astpro.media/disclaimer
From time to time certain aspects of the Website / Service may involve voting through a variety of mechanisms potentially including web-based and/or mobile voting. AMG reserves the right to adjust the outcome of any voting associated with the Service if it believes, in its sole discretion, that any mechanism of fraud, abuse, or automated voting has influenced the result. Furthermore, AMG will consider the outcome of voting in association with the Service, but may use other factors in addition to voting to determine various aspects of the Service associated with voting.
Termination of Access
Company strongly advises you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites. Company is not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites or services and excludes all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your use of the links and/or third party websites to the maximum extent permissible by law. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, Company does not endorse and is not affiliated with such third parties, unless specified.
Our Proprietary Rights
AMG excludes any express or implied representations, warranties, undertakings or conditions, including, without limitation, non-infringement, title, fitness for a particular purpose, or satisfactory quality to the fullest extent permissible by law. AMG does not warrant that the functions contained in the Service or any materials or content contained therein will be completely secure, readily available, uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties are not within our control. AMG is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is Company’s policy not to permit materials known by it to infringe another party’s intellectual property rights to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe third party intellectual property rights, you should provide Company with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All take down notices should be sent to email@example.com
It is Company’s policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.